What’s this congregation about?
We will intentionally grow as disciples of Jesus and servants in our community for the sake of the kingdom of God.
What matters to us?
Our theology matters.
- We believe in one God: Father, Son, and Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only Son of God.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God.
- We believe in salvation by grace through Christ.
- We believe in sanctification, the second work of grace.
- We believe in the identity of the Church of God movement, which historically has upheld salvation, holiness, and unity as core theological principles.
Our worship life matters.
- We are characterized by joy and grace.
- We practice unity among our members.
- We provide a safe place to ask questions, discuss issues, and find healing.
- We are the body of Christ, not just a friendly social club.
- We value each individual’s voice, opinions, desires, and concerns.
- We strive to resolve conflicts in ways that honor our relationship with Christ.
Our outreach matters.
- We want to be a vital force in the community by witnessing to the truth of Christ.
- We want to minister to the needy in the community.
- We always strive to reflect Christ to the world, rather than putting on a show.
- We want to be known in the community for our involvement.
- We speak up for what is right in our community.
- We desire to see people commit their lives to Jesus Christ.
Our fellowship matters.
- We believe in the power of prayer.
- We emphasize the preaching of the Bible.
- We desire to have a living relationship with Christ.
- We want worship to be authentic, God-pleasing, and relevant.
- We want to excel at training disciples of Christ.
- We believe that worship is best practiced in regular meetings together.
Our personal lives matter.
- We each rely on God for all we need.
- We each live with Christian integrity and transparency.
- We each practice having faith in God.
- We each trust in the promises of God.